Thursday, November 5, 2009

....New Plans!

.....as you all have noticed, my movie watching has dwindled considerably. With the holidays just around the corner I have found it difficult to keep up with movies while painting and keeping Mootinis running! Crazy times but good times :) So be patient and I'll do my best - my revised goal is to make it to 100 movies total! I'm really excited because once I reach 100 movies I'm going to make a nice big juicy post about all my favorites along the way - people and movies who surprised me (Spencer Tracy)....and those that were exactly what I hoped for (Jimmy Stewart) :) It's going to be a lot of fun. Number 84 will be Arsenic and Old Lace. At that point I need to take a serious look at my list and make sure the remaining 16 movies are MUST SEES. So help me out if you have any ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment