Monday, September 28, 2009

Update

Hi all!

Just to let you all know, NO the blog is not over yet :) I've received some rather menacing threats regarding my blog but rest assured it was only a small break! A couple of weeks of traveling to New York City, North Carolina and Georgia in addition to a rush of Mootinis orders had me swamped! All of that being said, it was nice to get a few moments without movies....WHAT?!! Did I just say that? I guess 70+ movies in is about as far as I can go before I feel worn down! I will pick up again very shortly - please don't leave me :)

......and leave me comments!! You know who you are! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Pokie bear i heart you so much! It was great seeing you over the weekend and now I will be reading daily what new movies you are watching! Tell chris we heart him too and we miss you both already! Brett really enjoyed Chris and i need an email so we can chat (but dont put it on here). we will figure something out! Thanks for posting on the blog you cutie pokie pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll leave a comment but I know I'm not the person you were talking about - anyhoo, I'm thinking a break is probably well deserved and hopefully well enjoyed.
    What is this about menacing threats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only threatened to hold Antonia BanBEARas hostage! No, just kidding, I would never do that. But it's good to see you blogging again. Yip-de-do!

    ReplyDelete